Just Five More Minutes

 I don’t know about you but I am obsessed with Hallmark movies, especially the Christmas ones! Last year they made one called Five More Minutes. It was inspired by the song by Scotty McCreery called Five More Minutes. I had seen the commercials for it and it even had one of my favorite actresses in it but I could not bring myself to watch it because the pain of losing my grandfather months earlier the day after my birthday  was still very fresh. It’s very painful every single day.  I know it may seem silly to some people but I can’t help how I feel. Well fast forward to last night I had the Hallmark channel on and it came on. I ended up watching the whole entire thing. While I did tear up quite a bit, it ended up being such a great movie. I really wasn’t sure if I was even ready yet because I miss him terribly! I truly believe I was meant to see this movie. I literally would do anything in this whole entire world to have just five more minutes with him but then I think about how i would keep asking for five more and probably even longer! I would not have ever wanted him to leave us. I may not have been able to watch it last year but timing is everything and I believe it was time for me to watch it. I believe it was perfect timing in every way. This will be the second Christmas without my Pawpaw and the first Christmas in fourteen not nearly long enough years without my Camille who passed away in April of this year. As much as I want at least five more minutes with both of them but I don’t want them here suffering. I know they are both in a better place and no longer in pain but it still does not make the losses any easier. Grief is simply a difficult journey that is different for everyone. This is not an ad for Hallmark movies, this is just simply a reminder as the holidays approach us rather quickly please honor the ones that we may have lost and will always love. If you are grieving any type of loss please know my heart is with you.

๐Ÿค

X,

MS

P.S. Don’t Waste Anymore Time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See You Later Matty

Still In Shock!

Thoughts On Mental Health ๐Ÿ’š