Holiday Feelings

  Hi Friends!

             The pain of grief has hit me harder than ever this December so that’s why I haven’t posted lately! I know I will always struggle with it but I have found it hitting me harder than ever this time of year. 


I have struggled to find my love for decorating for the holidays this year but I did indeed decorate. I’m the type of person that when they feel something, they feel it deeper so when emotions arise from my personal feelings from all of the grief then I find it more complicating. I’m glad some people are able to just simply move on from a loss but I most certainly am not one of those and I will continue to be vocal about my grief while not being ashamed of it. 


In the midst of all the chaos of grief not to mention the typical holiday chaos I find myself getting  wrapped up watching a good holiday movie to cheer myself up with my dogs who are my world. If you know me then you know that I am a huge lover of movies especially during the holidays so I have come up with a list of my favorites during this time of the year. They are not in order of my favorites because I have too many that I love although those who know me well know which ones I tend to watch repeatedly and quote quite often. Also don’t get me wrong I love good hallmark movie as well ;) 


  1. The Holiday
  2. Love Actually 
  3. Home Alone
  4. Home Alone 2 : Lost In New York
  5. Home Alone 3
  6. Christmas With The Kranks
  7. This Christmas 
  8. A Season For Miracles 
  9. Miracle On 34th Street ( Original Black & White ) 
  10. Home For Christmas 
  11. A Recipe For A Perfect Christmas 
  12. Four Christmases
  13. White Christmas 
  14. The Santa Clause
  15. Last Holiday 
  16. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas 
  17. A Christmas Story
  18. Christmas Vacation 
  19. It’s A Wonderful Life
  20. The Family Stone
  21. Just Friends
  22. Something From Tiffany’s 
  23. While You Were Sleeping 
  24. Sleepless In Seattle 
  25. When Harry Met Sally
  26. Bridget Jones Diary
  27. Serendipity
  28. Home By Christmas 
  29. The Christmas List
  30. On The Second Day Of Christmas 
  31. Eloise At Christmastime 

     

             I hope that if you watch any of these  they bring you as much joy as they bring me!


   Have A Wonderful Christmas & A Very Happy New Year❣️😌


X,


MS

 💙


         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rabbit Rabbit

See You Later Matty

Still In Shock!