Permanent Makeup Experience

 I know everyone has different views and opinions on permanent makeup but this is my journey. Also I am going to mention a business but this is no way sponsored or anything at all I just truly believe in supporting small businesses. During the holidays of 2020 I kept seeing someone’s eyebrows on Instagram and I fell in love with the way they looked. Well she kept getting questions so she told her followers what she had done which was called powder brows. I did some research and found someone in my area who did permanent makeup. I read reviews about her which were very good but I also found her business page on Instagram so I could see her work for awhile to make sure she was the person I wanted to do my brows. After seeing several before and after pictures I knew that I must have them done by her. I saved up so I could get this done. When I was ready I was able to get a good deal during Black Friday. It was awesome but even if I didn’t get a good deal during Black Friday I still would have had it done because in that line of work you most definitely want the best which she is and she is worth it. She is very experienced and always updating her training to learn new stuff and how to give clients of hers an even more amazing experience. I scheduled my appointment in March of 2021. I was a little nervous because it was something new but once I got settled in I was good to go. She was so nice. She made sure I got to see the colors to see which one I was wanting. I didn’t want to go too dark but not too light either. She was very helpful and ended up creating a great color combination for me. She took her time to make sure they were perfect and that I loved them. She is a perfectionist when it comes to her work but when you are getting something like that done I feel you want someone who is like that. Her studio was very clean which is important too in my opinion. I scheduled my touch up for August but unfortunately my grandfather passed away. When I emailed her explaining that I had a death in my family and needed to reschedule she was upmost kind. She also sent her condolences which meant a whole lot. I got my touch up in October and my brows still look so good. I am absolutely in love with them. I truly could not be happier with how my brows turned out. I love supporting small businesses but especially a military wife is truly meaningful to me. If you ever need any permanent makeup services done especially your brows I highly recommend ShaTerra over at Dayton Powder Brows!   

X, 

MS 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See You Later Matty

Still In Shock!

Thoughts On Mental Health 💚